As property owners ourselves, we understand the challenges of managing a successful condominium association. Each building is unique and requires a tailored strategy to succeed. Red Bridge Property Management analyzes every property from corner to corner, adapts to your needs, and keeps you informed every step of the way. We take pride in providing both financial management and full-service property management services.
Our financial management services are designed to minimize costs, maximize your earnings, streamline operations, and give you a full picture of your property’s performance. We take care of all accounting paperwork and send you regular reports to ensure you are fully aware of your association’s finances. No matter what, we’ll always consult with you before making any financial decisions regarding your property.
- Dues collection and payment of all association bills.
- Budget creation.
- Expense reconciliation.
- Cash management: maximizing monies held in checking and money market accounts.
- On-demand access to your statements: Financial statements are securely posted to an online portal, saving time and paper.
- Providing property information for loan covenants.
- Coordinating property audits.
- Preparing and filing yearly condominium association tax returns.
- Monthly receivable and aging reports.
When it comes to property maintenance, hard work and attention to detail are key. Clean, modern, up to date properties help attract and retain tenants and are more likely to grow in value. From redesigning interiors to repainting hallways to giving the grounds a stylish landscaping makeover, we cover all bases to maximize the attractiveness of your property inside and out. We want you to be proud of your property’s condition.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance.
- Routine interior and exterior property inspection to identify potential issues.
- Value-added services: We can work with local contactors to provide additional services at your request, including professional cleaning, trash removal, pressure-washing, painting, HVAC installation and replacement, roofing, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Online maintenance requests: Soon, we will be using AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues.
Call, email, or submit an online contact form today to learn more about our financial management and property maintenance services.